Routers of ASUS are dedicated to deliver the high quality of Wi-Fi signals not to only the main connected device but also to the other devices connected within the home network. The ASUS routers are meant to give the excellent quality of performance to the gamers with the ability of fewer pings and lagging even in the heated competition. The routers of ASUS are the guardian of entertainment in your home, enabling the videos to have less buffering and also have the convenience of the video quality of 1080p streams. The devices having all the features loaded into its web management interface of www.router.asus.com through which it is controlled, managed and regulated to its maximum abilities.
ASUS router login plays a magnificent role in letting the user interact with its web interface providing the users with a securable platform to easily interact with the device. The ASUS device delivers low latency and allowing the user to enjoy their online game play at its extreme level. ASUS router setup is also not a mess for the users, as the web interface of the router is very convenient to interact with. The user just needs to type www.router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1 as the address bar of the browser and must mention the login credentials in the ASUS router login page.
Troubleshoot security settings
Every user using a networking product is familiar with the networking threat that that networking device carries with itself. The common threat is to get access by an anonymous user, retrieving the source to access the network and take the beneficial use of it. The user must maintain the proper security in his network as well as the proper administrative platform to avoid any malicious threat of hacking the device.
Giving notice to all the threats that the network can cause, ASUS router login has configured their device with monitoring technique which detects spyware, malware or any unauthorized access which acknowledges the user about every suspicious action.
Here we are with some preventive threats which the user can easily control through its web interface. These measures must be taken by the users in order to avoid the data or information from being corrupted. The users must follow all the solutions of the issues in an appropriate manner for the proper functionality of their device.
Ai Protection in ASUS AC5300 tri band Router
AiProtection within the devices tracks every security dealing activity and every unauthorized activity to keep the router secured from other users. It also filters the unwanted application and illegal websites which are not safe to deal with. The software is helpful in keeping your AC5300 safe from any malignant and harmful threat.
How to enable the Network Protection within the ASUS AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi router?
Network protection within the devices is also activated through the web setup page of the www.router.asus.com. The features prevent the device from the exploitation of the network and secure the device from any unauthorized access.
Steps to activate the network protection feature within the Asus router are
- Launch your browser as the URL of www.router.asus.com on the address bar of the browser.
- Hitting the enter button, ASUS router login page appears on the screen.
- Fill up the login credentials with the correct details. Type “admin” as the default username and “admin” as the default password.
- Click on Login button after entering the credentials to enter into the ASUS router login page.
- From the Menu dashboard visit General tab and then visit Ai Protection tab.
- Click on Network Protection tab in the AiProtection page.
- Through the Network Protection tab, click on Scan to initialize the scanning.
- When the scanning process is done, the results will get displayed on the Router assessment page.
- Then, manually configure the item as No, Weal or very weak. To do that follow the next instructions
- Click on any item in which you make changes. (When you click any of the Item, the system will make you visit the settings page of the item)
- From the settings page of item security, configure the item and make the necessary change on that item and when you are done with the configuration, click on the apply button.
- Now, go back to the assessment page of the router and click on close button to exit the page.
- The user can also allow the automatic configuration of the security settings of the router, by clicking on secure your router.
- Then, as the message prompts, click on the OK button.
Blocking of malicious sites in ASUS AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wifi router
The network also faces threat due to the various malicious websites over the Internet which can damage your network and can even harm your devices to their absolute limit. The users can also prevent their devices through this issue by empowering their substantial control over their devices. The efficient control on the devices can only be done through the web interface of www.router.asus.com. The user must acknowledge all the details regarding the websites which can be a severe threat to their network as well as to their devices. After getting the necessary information about these websites, he can block those particular websites which can be a huge threat to their devices. After visiting the ASUS router login page, the user must know the steps to block these malicious websites to successfully save their router from these threats. We are going to provide you with the necessary steps or information that the user must concern while making any changes within their devices
How to block malicious websites in ASUS 1900 Dual band Wi-Fi router?
Here we are with the simple and valuable instructions that should be followed in order to perform the blocking of a malicious website within their network
- Visit the browser in your desktop connected to the available Wi-Fi network.
- Type www.rotuer.asus.com as the URL of the browser. While encountering any connection error the user can also use 192.168.1.1 as the LAN IP address of the router to get to the ASUS router login page.
- Fill up the login credentials with the correct details. Type “admin” as the default username and if you haven’t set the password yet, set “admin” as the default password within the respective credentials.
- Hit the login button and the home screen of the routerasus.com will get displayed on the desktop.
- From the dashboard, menu Go to General tab and locate AiProtection tab.
- Click on the Ai protection option and you will get entered into the AiProtection tab.
- From the page of Ai Protection select Network protection option.
- After getting into Network Protection, Click on ON tab to enable the blocking of the Malicious Websites.
Block of Infected Devices in ASUS AC5300 tri-band Gigabit WI-Fi router
The network can also be in danger through the nearby devices which get connected with the main device. The bugs and virus within the device can also affect the network as well as your main device which can be the reason for the degradation of the level of performance and functionality of the router. Blocking of infected devices also saves the main device from communicating with the infected device which will prevent the access of any personal information as well as private details within the device.
Steps to block the infected devices from the main device of www.router.asus.com
- Open up the browser and type www.router.asus.com as the web link of the browser
- ASUS router login page will appear on the screen prompting you to fill up the credentials.
- Enter “admin” as the default username and “admin” as the default password only if you haven’t set the password of the ASUS router login page.
- Go to General tab then go for AiProtection tab after hitting the home screen of the routerasus.com
- Click on Network Protection tab from the main page and then visit AiProtection tab.
- To enable the Blocking on Infected Devices click ON tab and the feature will get enabled in your device.
Parental Control feature
If we talk about the network security then, there is no other feature within the ASUS AC2600 Dual-band WI-Fi router which plays an enormous role in preventing the router from the malicious websites. The enable of Parental Control feature will also help you to keep away your children from accessing any adult or illegal websites. The feature within the routerasus.com plays a vital role in maintaining the web interface and the performance of the device. The parental control also comes up with the new inbuilt feature of Internet access time that allows the main user to set up a certain time within which the other user can join to the network and enjoy the network usage. Internet access time will not only save the excessive use of the network but also prevents the device from being the victim of any virus or malicious threat.
How to enable Parental control and Web & app filters in ASUS AC 2600 Dual Band router?
Here are the steps to enable the Parental control and configure web and application filters
- Open up the browser and enter www.routerasus.com as the URL of the browser.
- The default gateway of the ASUS router login page appears on the screen.
- Type down the login credentials within their respective fields.
- Mention “admin” as the default username and if you haven’t set the password yet then type “admin” as the default password on the password credential.
- Now, from the menu dashboard go to General Tab and click on AiProtection option.
- Then click on Parental control tab from the AiProtection page your Parental control feature will get updated.
- Now, for Web & Filters option.
- Go to General tab then AiProtection tab.
- From the main page of the AiProtection, click on the icon of the Parental control tab.
- To enable the web and Apps filters to click ON tab.
- Accept the License Agreement and click on I agree to continue
- Select the client’s name from the drop-down list located on the client List column.
- Now, the user has to select the filter from the four categories i.e – Adult, Instant Message and communication, Streaming and entertainment, P2P and File transfer.
- Now, click on the add button to add the profile of the client.
- Click on Apply button to save the changes.
Troubleshooting Administrative settings
How to perform Firmware Upgrade within the ASUS AC3200 Tri-band Gigabit Wi-Fi router?
The firmware of the router is the main software within the device which manages all the functionality and mechanisms of the device in an appropriate manner. The Firmware of the device should be regularly updated to stable a steady connection and maintain the performance of the device. The firmware of the device is updated from the web interface of the www.router.asus.com which acts as the key source of the device to play a gigantic role in maintaining the performance of the router.
Steps to do the firmware upgrade of the router
- Before interacting with the ASUS router login page through www.router.asus.com, first, visit the official download center of the ASUS to download the firmware for your ASUS router.
- Keep the downloaded file somewhere safe in your desktop so that at the time of uploading the file you can easily retrieve the file.
- Now, open up the browser and go to the address field to type the www.router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser.
- Type the login credentials within the ASUS router login page. Type “admin” as the username and if you haven’t set any password within the password credential then mention “admin” as the password of the router.
- Now, from the home page select advanced settings then administration tab and at last Firmware Upgrade tab.
- Click on the Browse tab located beside the New Firmware field to upload the downloaded file.
- Click on Open button to initialize the Firmware Update process
- As soon as the process finishes reboot your router for the completion of the Firmware Upgrade Process.
- Note: Do not interrupt the process in the middle of the installation as any interruption would lead to the failure of the Firmware Update process of the www.router.asus.com